Saturday, January 10, 2009

spring: a possible sighting???

Ok, I'm not delusional, I'm well aware that it's not even mid January and that white stuff has been falling all afternoon. But at the shop at least little bits of spring have started to arrive.... In the form of the first of the spring tulips, as well as pussy willow and bulb planters. I can't tell you how much joy this brings me. I love the change in seasons, especially this time of year, when you start to get hints of whats to come and the burst of life that spring brings. It's funny as well how much I instantly switch to the next season, and the excitement I get when unpacking a new shipment of flowers, it's like Christmas! Opening the box and seeing what new things I get to play with. oh I can't wait for spring to arrive!
















I hope these bring a bit of spring into your day!

No comments: